Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jour quatre : Je suis seul.


Life in the joint gives a guy time to think. And since I've been transferred from GP to Solitary I've had a lot of time to do just that.

I thought Tyrone was a warm and sensitive guy. I was wrong. He is a BEAST!! An ANIMAL!! How could I have been so wrong?

This is life distilled to its basics. Air; fried baloney; a place to crap. What more, really, do you need?

I tried to call Babs again, but the number now rings through to Juan's Pool Service. I wanted to tell her that maybe we should cut back and simplify. Drop the Bentley and one of the mercs. Sell the condo. How many million buck properties does a guy need?

Got a cheerful card from the crazies at yahoo. Sunset. Mountains. Crap like that. They are such useful idiots. That idiot arun still thinks he is going to get his $250,000 back.

This is just too depressing. How dare these petit bureaucrats deprive a man like me of freedom, and the right to wear my $47,000 Rollie Rolex! It's just not fair!

I'm sure that Tifford will secure my release tomorrow.

Semper Fi!

No comments: